Integrity Financial Insurance Agency
Homeowners Insurance is designed to provide financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures your home and the things you have in it.
The policy is packaged to cover damage to your property and liability coverage. The liability portion covers any injuries and/or property damage to others caused by you, your family, or pets.
Homeowners insurance protects you financially in the event something happens to your home or possessions. Our home is usually one of our biggest investments so it is important to ensure that we have proper coverage.
Here are some things to consider:
- In the event your home was destroyed by fire or a natural disaster, homeowners insurance would provide money to repair or replace it.
- If someone is injured in your home, liability protection and medical coverage help pay for these expenses.
- Should you become a victim of vandalism or theft, your policy can pay for repairs or reimburse you for losses.
- Most mortgage lenders require that you have homeowners insurance.
The policy is designed to cover unexpected damage, and does not cover routine maintenance. Our experienced agents will explain in detail what is covered under your policy.
Please consider this question in preparation for your homeowners quote.
- If my home and belongings are damaged or destroyed, how much would it cost to rebuild my home and replace my belongings?
Call us today at (813)909-HELP (4357) to obtain your quote today!