Integrity Financial Insurance Agency
“People Don’t Plan to Fail …………… They Just Fail to Plan”
Financial Planning is a process of determining an individual’s financial goals, purpose in life and priorities, and after carefully reviewing the resources, risk profile and current lifestyle, a step-by step detailed, balanced and realistic plan is designed to help meet those specific goals.
The Areas of Financial Planning
- Insurance Planning: To make provisions against a loss of income or disability therefore implementing disability or long term care insurance, proper health and adequate life insurance for you and your family’s protection.
- Investment and Planning Issues: Creating and managing an accumulation of cash flow for reinvestment and liability. An example would be college education funding for the children, emergency needed funds, buying a new home, a new vehicle or maintaining business succession planning for business owners.
- Retirement Planning: To ensure financial goals and independence when one retires by generating future cash flow for re-investments and spending.
- Tax Planning: For the reduction of tax liabilities and the freeing up of money for other purposes.
- Estate Planning: For the accumulation, conservation, and distribution of assets, a proper plan and a will or trust is needed to make sure your assets are distributed according to your wishes.
The Financial Planning Process Consists of These Simple Steps:
Step 1: Gathering Important Information: After the completion of the confidential questionnaire, this provides us with a foundation for the Financial Planning process.
Step 2: Analyzing the Information: The information is then analyzed so that the client’s situation is carefully and properly understood. This also allows us to see whether there are sufficient resources to reach the client’s goals and what those resources are.
Step 3: Constructing a Financial Plan and Goal: After the specific understanding of what the client is desiring to acquire based on the current financial status, a Financial Plan is implemented to facilitate the achievements of those goals.
Step 4: Monitoring and Reviewing the Plan: The Financial Plan is closely monitored to ensure it stays in alignment to the client’s goals. Periodic reviews are necessary to evaluate any changes in the client’s situation, if there are any significant changes, the strategies and goals in the Financial Plan are revised accordingly.
At Integrity Financial Insurance Agency, we believe in having a Strong Financial Plan. An old proverb states “without a plan the people perish”. For value-added services we can work along side with your accountant or attorney, or provide you with a list of certified financial planners, attorneys, and certified public accountants that work with our clients. Please call us: for a Free no obligation consultation at 813-909-HELP (4357) or click here. Upon completion of our consultation, we will have one of our specialist set up an appointment and answer any questions you may have about Financial Planning.
The information contained here is a current interpretation of the regulations and is not intended to be all inclusive. Integrity Financial Insurance Agency, Inc. and its legal entities are not engaged in rendering tax, investment or legal advice. If tax, investment, or legal advice is required, seek the services of a licensed professional. Federal and state tax regulations are subject to change.