Integrity Financial Insurance Agency
Business & Commercial Insurance
At Integrity Financial we treat your business like it is our business!
Integrity Financial makes protecting your most important asset, your business, our top priority. We have the experience and expertise to get you the coverage you need at the most competitive price. Our professional service staff is dedicated to helping you keep your business running smoothly by providing you with a high level of customer service.
Business Auto Insurance
As a business owner, you are required to maintain a policy for the vehicle(s) you use for business. This coverage would include liability, collision and comprehensive, medical (known as personal injury protection) and uninsured motorist coverage. Many business owners use the same vehicle business and personal use. Vehicles that are owned by the business, should include your business name as the "princpal insured". In the event you have a claim or a claim is filed against you this will prevent any confusion.
We will help you determine whether you need a business auto insurance policy.
These things will be considered to determine if a business auto policy is needed:
- How are vehicles being used in your business?
- Who will be driving the vehicles?
- Do you have employees that will be driving them or using their own vehicles for your business?
Let us explain the technical details of how a business auto policy differs from a personal policy.
Call us today at (813)909-HELP (4357) for your free quote!
Did you know that personal umbrella liability policies generally exclude business related liability. For your protection it is important to have sufficient auto liability coverage.
In the past decade the chances of business owners being sued has risen dramatically. General liability insurance provides protection for business owners in the event your business is sued or held responsible for injury or damage.
General liability typically covers losses for the following:
- Property damage
- Personal injury on your premises
- Bodily injury real or alleged
Allow us to assist you in making sure your business is protected. Call us now at (813)909-HELP (4357).
Workers Compensation helps control the financial risk for employers. Laws were created to ensure that employees are provided with fixed monetary awards when injured on the job. This created a simpler process for the employee and eliminates the need of costly litigation.
Other products we offer:
- Property - to protect building structure and its contents
- Professional Liability - protection from claims for negligence of professional operations
- Employment Practices Liability - peace of mind against lawsuits due to business practices (i.e. discrimination, harassment, etc.)
- Product Liability - protects you from claims related to your products for injury or illness
- Business Income - should your business suffer a loss that prevents operation for a period of time this protects your net business income.
Our agents are available to assist you with all your business insurance needs. Call us today at (813)909-HELP (4357) and we will put together quotes and a plan that will insure your business is protected. Then you can get back to what you to best with a peace of mind that your business is protected.